Monday, August 20, 2012

First Featured


Hello everybody!

Just a quick post to show anyone who will listen that my Keep Calm and Organize On blog was featured over here at Classroom Creative.


Fun!  (You have to scroll down a bit, but it's in there...)

Also...I learned how to *best nerd type voice* program the images to open to a separate link by converting the html code. I've done this to the whole blog for your convenience, and now the menu bar, etc. will be that much easier to use.

But don't take my word for it - I'm shifty.  Go ahead, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF - click on the image and witness it first hand!  


1 comment:

  1. You are becoming quite the accomplished blogger! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what totally excellent comment you will post! Go ahead, do it! Don't mind me....