Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Money Shot


Hello hello!

Just a quick post to link up with one of my favorite bloggers (top 3 for sure!), Flower Patch Farmgirl.  She does this thing called Money Shot Monday, where you take a picture from your day on Monday and link it up.  I keep wanting to link up with her, but don't usually have much going on on Mondays.  Monday is always grocery shopping/dishwashing/chore doing/trying to clean up the wreckage from the weekend day.

But yesterday had a little extra in it.  Yesterday had some victory.  Allow me to sum up the day in two silly memes:


ME:



MAGGIE:



And here's my "Money Shot", complete with 30% off jar and dragon plushie:



God bless your Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before then! 


5 comments:

  1. Love!! haha.

    Girl, my Mondays are the same exact thing: Groceries, Laundry, Doctor's appts. Maybe the treasure is even better when buried under dirty whites? (One can hope.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right! And I think that's why it's important to keep it on Mondays! To remind us. :)

      Delete
  2. LIFE IS FULL OF SMALL VICTORIES! (Bum Ba Da Dum Boom Boom Boom Boom) .... like.... discounted mason jars???? (small kazzoo tweet).

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what totally excellent comment you will post! Go ahead, do it! Don't mind me....