Sunday, June 29, 2014

'Round the Yard

Scarlett was wearing her pretty pink dress as we were stomping around outside and making chalk art, so I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots.

I guess it's what you would call a "Kodak moment".


A butterfly right next to a Minecraft zombie.  She's a girl of many interests.


This is her move.  She loves to practice the robot.


These are our beautiful pink flowers that grow like a vine up the side of the house.  I really love them, but it kind of cracks me up because our neighbors think of them as a weed that grow everywhere and are hard to get rid of.








Yup, that's a Dalek and the Doctor.

I hope to always have children's art in our home.  Maybe I can convince Robert to space out our kids appropriately so that when the youngest is leaving the nest, our oldest is having a baby.  Yes, that'll do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what totally excellent comment you will post! Go ahead, do it! Don't mind me....