Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hope You Had a Great Night!


Whether you were trick-or-treating, passing out candy, celebrating with a Harvest Fest, a Trunk-or-Treat, (or are part of the unfortunately named Jesus-ween) - I hope you had a great night!

I did learn one thing last night.  Hitler has ruined that mustache for everybody.



I kept trying to get Jarvis to make me a coffee, but he didn't respond.




They're definitely MY dynamic duo!


We could not get that little fairy to stop fluttering!

You know what I think one of my favorite things about this holiday is?  Little ghouls, fairy tale characters, superheroes, and astronauts all walking around with everyday kid's tennis shoes.   

Here's a couple photos from last year, I thought I would share (since I wasn't a blogger last year)!  :)

She was really in character and kept clawing at people.  I had to take her aside and explain that vicious cheetahs do not wear bowties.

3 comments:

  1. So the older one was Daphne?? And anyone who knows movies knows you were Danish actor Sven Selvitsin!!! He was in the movie "The Blue Monkey"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! I just looked up that actor AND that movie, and pulled NOTHING up. So either, you just made that up, or that is the most obscure reference I have EVER heard. In which case...respect.

      Delete
    2. Just so you don't go crazy people........................
      I made that up. Hitler stole the mustache from Charlie
      Chaplin.

      Delete

I can't wait to see what totally excellent comment you will post! Go ahead, do it! Don't mind me....